Steps in Webrad Teleradiology
- The patient is tested and radiological images are produced.
- Clinical history of the patient is collected.
- Radiological images of the patient are digitized (If needed) and sent to the local server (Pusher) of the client.
- These images are transmitted to our WebRad Cloud server along with history and clinical presentation of the patient through pusher.
- These images are interpreted by our sub speciality Radiologists and the report is generated.
- The reports are checked by the radiologist and digitally signed by him.
- The reports are sent to the local server of the client.
- If needed, the radiologist calls the doctor of the client and tells about important information.